<body>


dam man i yesterday did not post dam it lah got scolded by mother thats y dam ok let me recall what happen yesterday

errrr i go meet joey n stanley at stanley house downstairs then go school.reach school got sleep dunring maths class thats all lah the rest 2 me is like blah blah blah.errrr let me think what happen next errrr..... then go eat at mac stanley got detention got 2 wait for him to about 330.after that went 2 libary with joey n stanley stanley eat roti prata at libary then weijie come go inside libary talk then stanley got 2 go tution so we go my house downstairs dam man got 2 go home coz mother call.got nag then fight with my mother i lose sad. thats what happen yesterday i think

went stanley house downstairs joey wake up late take taxi go school did not pay a cent yah. reach school during recess got 2 settle war yiling cry. then after school still got 2 settle war me n stanley rape jiayang dam fun hehe.then war settle go kfc with joey weijie n yongquan eat then og home sad thats all lah.


[in my dattebayo world] at Thursday, July 16, 2009
...dattebayo Intro

Keiyuan's:D
I'm a relatively good boy, cause I'm the guardiandevilz that no one can surpass me and kill me. I admit that I am still a childish boy . But , dun laugh at my height and my childishness thanks!:D


...dattebayo Wishes

  • to move on D:

  • 100 posts

  • Express

  • Get promoted in NPCC

  • more shoes

  • new phone

  • new bag(crumpler)

  • new wallet

  • more clothes

  • even more clothes

  • grow taller
  • new comp



  • ...dattebayo Tagboard



    ...dattebayo Plurk!

    Plurk.com


    ...dattebayo Links

    Peiyi:D
    Joey,
    1c-09,
    Xinghui
    me
    me


    ...dattebayo Musics


    MusicPlaylist
    MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



    ...dattebayo Previous posts

    today right is a pretty sad day went 2 stanley hou...
    today okok man normal lah wak up go stanley house ...
    ello everybody my first post yah so i dun no what ...



    ...dattebayo Archives

    July 2009 September 2009 November 2009 December 2009


    ...dattebayo Credits

    designer; angelalpev
    brushes; feel; resources
    hosts; blogger, imageshack