<body>

sad lonely december

i hate the 25 november. sigh i tried so hard and got so far in the end it doesn't even matter. sigh dunnno what to do. moodless...moving on... but feeling lonely... sigh


[in my dattebayo world] at Wednesday, December 2, 2009
...dattebayo Intro

Keiyuan's:D
I'm a relatively good boy, cause I'm the guardiandevilz that no one can surpass me and kill me. I admit that I am still a childish boy . But , dun laugh at my height and my childishness thanks!:D


...dattebayo Wishes

  • to move on D:

  • 100 posts

  • Express

  • Get promoted in NPCC

  • more shoes

  • new phone

  • new bag(crumpler)

  • new wallet

  • more clothes

  • even more clothes

  • grow taller
  • new comp



  • ...dattebayo Tagboard



    ...dattebayo Plurk!

    Plurk.com


    ...dattebayo Links

    Peiyi:D
    Joey,
    1c-09,
    Xinghui
    me
    me


    ...dattebayo Musics


    MusicPlaylist
    MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



    ...dattebayo Previous posts

    Long time nv post
    super sian
    today the mood for me is fun yet quite sad err per...
    long time did not login
    yo yo today right kinda boring a same thing in the...
    dam man i yesterday did not post dam it lah got sc...
    today right is a pretty sad day went 2 stanley hou...
    today okok man normal lah wak up go stanley house ...
    ello everybody my first post yah so i dun no what ...



    ...dattebayo Archives

    July 2009 September 2009 November 2009 December 2009


    ...dattebayo Credits

    designer; angelalpev
    brushes; feel; resources
    hosts; blogger, imageshack